Post Graduate Diploma in Management Programmes
The course, launched in 1998, encompasses the entire New Enterprise Creation process from idea generation to preparation of a detailed bankable project report. Students also learn to leverage the strengths of family business management and successfully implement practices that drive high performance. The programme also builds knowledge, skills and aptitude to become a successful social entrepreneur.
The objectives of this accelerated, rigorous, application-oriented programme are to:
- impart comprehensive knowledge of entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- enable family business successors as change agents to encourage competitiveness and growth of businesses.
- develop first generation entrepreneurs by building skills in initiating and growing enterprises.
- nurture intrapreneurial aspirations and enhance capabilities.
- promote social entrepreneurship.
- Six trimesters over the two-year period
- Offers induction module, core courses, electives, seminar courses and projects
- Summer internship at the end of the first year
Core Initiatives Over the Years
The objective of Cluster Development project is to facilitate holistic development of MSME clusters.
The objective of the programme is to motivate youth from different sections of society including SC/ST/women, differently-abled, ex-servicemen and BPL persons to consider self-employment or entrepreneurship as a career option.
The SFURTI Scheme, sponsored by the Ministry of MSME, Government of India aims at creating common infrastructure in the cluster and benefitting artisans through skill upgradation and distribution of advanced tools and equipment.