Jobs at EDII
Jobs at EDII
Post : Project Officer (02)
Location: Thrissur, Kerala
- Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Rural Management/social work/ Economics/ MBA/ Engineering
- Must have 3 years of experience in Micro enterprise/ Entrepreneurship Development/ Self Employment/ Livelihood/ Women’s related schemes and projects.
- The candidate should possess good documentation and reporting skills, high degree of computer literacy, data analysis ability and good communication ability with fluency in English and Hindi.
- Job Description:
- Selected project officers will be responsible to provide guidance and counseling of potential and existing entrepreneurs for setting up and development of small and micro enterprises.
- Assisting the micro and small enterprise in developing technology and forward linkages
- Organizing workshops and training programmes for NGOs/Institutions and Entrepreneurs.
- Networking and liaisoning with key stakeholder’s viz. Funding agencies, Development banks, government departments, NGOs and Potential and Existing Entrepreneurs.
- Preparing project reports
- Reporting to sponsoring agencies
- Type of Employment: On Contractual basis.
- Maximum Remuneration: Rs. 35,000 – 40,000 p.m.
EDII takes pride in its top-quality product portfolio, the details of which are available on its website www.ediindia.org. Candidates are advised to go through it. Selected candidates must be prepared to work in one or more than one of such programmes/activities and depending on the requirements of the institute
EDII reserves the right to accept or reject any/all application(s) without assigning any reason(s) thereof’.
Please apply in prescribed format latest by 10.01.2022. The completed application should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line ‘Application for the post of Project Officer – Thrissur.