Jobs at EDII
Jobs at EDII
ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE OF INDIA (EDII) INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF SR. PROJECT OFFICER
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), an autonomous and not-for-profit institute, set up in 1983, is an acknowledged National Resource Institute for Entrepreneurship Education, Research, Training & Institution Building. It is sponsored by apex financial institutions – the IDBI Bank Ltd., IFCI Ltd., ICICI Bank Ltd. and the State Bank of India (SBI). The Government of Gujarat pledged twenty-three acres of land on which stands the majestic and sprawling EDII campus. To pursue its mission, EDII has helped set up twelve state-level exclusive entrepreneurship development centres and institutes. Recently, EDII has been recognized as the Centre of Excellence by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India. In order to broaden the frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research, EDII has established a Centre for Research in Entrepreneurship Education and Development (CREED), to investigate a range of issues surrounding the small and medium enterprise sector through its publication, “The Journal of Entrepreneurship”. In the international arena, efforts to develop entrepreneurship by way of sharing resources and organising training programmes, have helped EDII earn accolades and support from the World Bank, Commonwealth Secretariat, UNIDO, ILO, FNSt, British Council, Ford Foundation, European Union, ASEAN Secretariat and several other renowned agencies. EDII has also set up Entrepreneurship Development Centre in Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam, Uzbekistan and Rwanda.
Position : Senior Project Officer
Location: Vapi, Dist. Valsad, Gujarat
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Management / Rural Management / Social work / Economics
- Must have at least 5 to 7 years’ of experience in Entrepreneurship Development / Self Employment / Livelihood / CSR related schemes and projects.
- The candidate should possess good documentation and reporting skills, high degree of computer literacy, data analysis ability and good communication ability with fluency in English, Hindi and Gujarati.
- Selected person will be responsible for networking and liaisoning with key stakeholders’ viz. Funding agencies, Industries Associations, Development banks, Government departments, NGOs and Potential and Existing Entrepreneurs etc.
- Responsible to implement /execute and monitor various activities/ assignments/ projects.
- Provide assistance, guidance and handholding support to potential and existing entrepreneurs for setting up and development of small and micro enterprises, developing backward and forward linkages.
- Project Design, preparing proposals and documentation of Projects
- To maintain and timely submission of administrative and accounting documents.
- To report regularly on the status of the assigned initiatives to the Head and Project Directors
- To systematically maintain all the relevant project documents & records.
- Overall responsibility and General administration of office.
Type of Employment: On Contractual basis for 11 months; extendable on need and performance basis.
The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in the country. Salary/fee will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
EDII takes pride in its top-quality product portfolio, the details of which are available on its website www.ediindia.org. Candidates are advised to go through it. Selected candidates must be prepared to work in one or more than one of such programmes/activities, and depending on the requirements of the institute
EDII reserves the right to accept or reject any/all application(s) without assigning any reason(s) thereof’.
Forward your resume by 30.06.2022 (as per format) indicating your specialization, experience, expertise and position applied for. Please specify your current organization name along with the details of designation, current salary drawn and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org.