Post Graduate Diploma in Management Programmes
The course, launched in 1998, encompasses the entire New Enterprise Creation process from idea generation to preparation of a detailed bankable project report. Students also learn to leverage the strengths of family business management and successfully implement practices that drive high performance. The programme also builds knowledge, skills and aptitude to become a successful social entrepreneur.
The objectives of this accelerated, rigorous, application-oriented programme are to:
- impart comprehensive knowledge of entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- enable family business successors as change agents to encourage competitiveness and growth of businesses.
- develop first generation entrepreneurs by building skills in initiating and growing enterprises.
- nurture intrapreneurial aspirations and enhance capabilities.
- promote social entrepreneurship.
- Six trimesters over the two-year period
- Offers induction module, core courses, electives, seminar courses and projects
- Summer internship at the end of the first year
Core Initiatives Over the Years
Training of Traditional Artisans under One District, One Product Scheme
Sponsored by the Directorate of Industries, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, the programmes, conducted under One District One Product (ODOP) scheme of the State Government
Crises Resilience Model
EDII’s initiatives stand out because they support market-demand and display social responsiveness.
SIDBI Cluster Development Fund (SCDF) scheme
EDII, under the SIDBI Cluster Development Fund (SCDF) Scheme has been appointed as the Project Management Consultant at PAN India Level.