Facilitating to augment the supply of new entrepreneurs
- Undertaking industry relevant approved academic courses in entrepreneurship, start ups and innovations
- Offering programmes to build an affirmative ecosystem in entrepreneurship education
- Collaborating with prestigious national and international universities to concretise entrepreneurship as a discipline
- Developing curriculum to propel entrepreneurship, start up ecology and innovations
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), MHRD, Govt. of India -approved, Doctoral level Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) with focus on Entrepreneurship
- Two-year, AICTE-approved Post Graduate Diploma Programmes in (i) Business Entrepreneurship
- Two-year, AICTE-approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Venture Development (PGDM-IEV)
- Open Learning Programme in Entrepreneurship
- Capacity Building of Educational Institutions through text books & curriculum development, faculty development, orientation programmes for students to promote Entrepreneurship
- National Summer Camps to inculcate Entrepreneurial Spirit among Children & Youth
- Bolstering start-ups and innovations through various initiatives under partnership arrangement with Govt. of Gujarat and other Departments of the Government.
- Tailor-made programmes for students from foreign universities
Core Initiatives Over the Years
The objective of Cluster Development project is to facilitate holistic development of MSME clusters.
The objective of the programme is to motivate youth from different sections of society including SC/ST/women, differently-abled, ex-servicemen and BPL persons to consider self-employment or entrepreneurship as a career option.
The SFURTI Scheme, sponsored by the Ministry of MSME, Government of India aims at creating common infrastructure in the cluster and benefitting artisans through skill upgradation and distribution of advanced tools and equipment.