Dr Hari Baabu V
Assistant Professor (Grade-I).
B. E. Mechanical
Shiv Kishor Acharya
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Entrepreneurship Development Programme
- Faculty Development Programme on Entrepreneurship (For College Professor)
- Capacity Building program for state Industry officer
- Rural Industrial Project (RIP)
Corporate Sector (PSU)-CSR project
- SECL Yuva Swawalamban Project
- Health project for Adolescent Girls and rural Woman
- Self Employment project for CSR Villages of NTPC
- Bilaspur City Bus Project
- Skill Development project
- Tribal Entrepreneurship Development Project
- Skill Development Project of CSSDA
Management Development Programme :-
Management Development Program for Middle level officer in Govt. And Pvt. Sector
Survey and study on Rehabitation and Resettlement Project of Directorate of Industry Govt.of CG
Survey and Study of Rehabitation and Resettlement project of Antavayavasai Vitta Vikas Nigam for Self finance scheme.
Socio – economic study on CSR Villages of SECL
Rural Development work:-
Capacity Building program for SHG
SHG Formation, linkage with Economic activity
Mr. Acharya started his career as an industrial consultant until joining the cement industry as a plant engineer. He joined the discipline of Entrepreneurship as a Sr. Faculty at the Centre for Entrepreneurship Development Madhya Pradesh (CEDMAP). Hailed as the pioneer of Entrepreneurship Development Movement in Chattisgarh, he possesses more than 30 years of experience in the training and development sector.
His diverse areas of experience and expertise include; micro enterprise development, rural development, Self Help Group capacity Building, watershed Management, urban transport development, & agri-entrepreneurship etc.
Business opportunity Guidance, Detail Project Report preparation and cluster development are his primary areas of specialization. His work in the domain of CSR specially in public sector with oranizations like South Eastern Coal Field Ltd, (SECL) National Thermal Power Plant (NTPC), Steel Authority of India Ltd. ( SAIL) and in the pvt sector with Jindal Steel and Power Ltd. are much recognized.
INDIAN NATIONAL TRUST FOR ART AND HERITAGE NEW DELHI