PhD VIT Vellore
MBA (Finance and Marketing)
B.Tech (Textile Engineering)
Areas of Specialization
Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
Assistant Professor (Grade-II)
- Financial Management
- Business analytics
- Operation Management
- Lean Management
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Derivatives
- Fixed Income Securities
- Acharjya, B., and Natarajan, S. Identifying chief factors affecting Gold Exchange Traded Fund Trend Prediction using Rough set and Formal Concept Analysis, Gold Bulletin, Springer (Scopus, Web of Science, SCI, IF=1.706)
- Das, S., and Acharjya, B*. Understanding Organisational Effectiveness through Sustainable Human Relations Approach: The Role of Empowerment Climate in Selected Industrial Establishments, International Journal of System Dynamics and Applications, IGI Global, USA, Vol. 10, Issue 2 (Web of Science) To appear
- Shinha, R., and Acharjya, B*. Factors Affecting Students Towards the Adoption of E-learning During COVID-19 Pandemic: The Moderating Role of Age and Gender, International Journal of Web-Based Learning and Teaching Technologies, IGI Global, USA (Scopus, Web of Science)
- Acharjya D. P., and Acharjya B. Study of behavioural intention of pilgrimage in the context of cultural heritage of Odisha using Multigranular Rough Set, Journal of Destination Marketing and Management, Elsevier (Scopus, ABDC-A, Web of Science)
- Acharjya, D. P., Acharjya, B. (2020). An Integrated Partial Least Square and Rough Set Approach for Studying Pilgrimage Attitude towards Cultural Heritage of Odisha, Journal of ambient intelligent and humanised computing, Springer, USA. Online (Scopus, Web of Science, SCI, IF-4.594) DOI: 10.1007/s12652-020-01687-8
- Acharjya, B., and Natarajan, S. (2020). Application of Soft Computing Techniques ‘Rough Set Theory and Formal Concept Analysis’ for analysing Investment Decisions in Gold-ETF, International Journal of Applied Management Science, Inderscience, USA, Vol. 12, Issue 3, pp. 207-241 (Scopus, ABDC-C) DOI: 10.1504/IJAMS.2020.10025173
- Acharjya, B., & Natarajan, S. (2019). A Fuzzy Rough Feature Selection Framework for Investors Behavior Towards Gold Exchange-Traded Fund. International Journal of Business Analytics, IGI Global, USA, Vol. 6, Issue 2, pp. 46-73. (Scopus, Web of Science)
- Acharjya, B., Natarajan, S., and Mamilla, R. (2017). Does family domicile changes financial planning decision?- A study on retail investor’s behaviour using TPB”, International Journal of Economic Research, Vol.14, Issue 14, pp. 443-464. (Scopus, ABDC-C)
- Acharjya, B., Natarajan, S. (2018). Review on the theories of financial planning”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 118, Issue 18, pp. 4347-4355. (UGC Listed)
- Kumar, K. A., and Acharjya, B. (2017). Understanding Behavioural Intention for Adoption of Mobile Games. ASBM Journal of Management, Vol. 10, Issue 1, pp. 6-18.
- Kumar, K. A., Natarajan, S., & Acharjya, B. Computer mediated communication: a pathway to analyse social media communication trajectories, Man in India, Serial, India, Vol. 97, Issue 4, pp. 195-205. (Scopus)
- 2016- Presented a paper in the National Conference on Management and Business Opportunities in the present competitive scenario in VIT, Vellore.
- 2016- Presented a paper in the National Conference on Leveraging Social Media for success in the 21st century society in VIT University, Vellore.
- 2016- Published a paper in the SDMIMD conference- A Behavioural Study on Mobile Game Adoption and Recommendation.
- 2016- Presented a paper on Service Quality in the National Seminar held in Rourkela Institute of Management Studies, Rourkela.
- 2010- Presented a project on inverse creep behavior of textile yarn held in Pearl Academy of Fashion, New Delhi.
- 2020- Participated a four days online FDP on ‘Financial Time-series Analysis with R’, Organised in IMI, New Delhi
- 2018- Attended a two-day workshop on Basics of Econometrics using E-Views, Strata and R- Software, Organized in VIT, Vellore.
- 2018- Attended a one-day workshop on Basics of Research Methodology, Organized in VIT, Vellore.
- 2017- Attended work shop on Statistical tools- PLS, AMOS, R-Software, Organized in VITBS, VIT, Vellore.
- 2017- Attended a two days finance and economic conference, Organized in SDMIMD, Mysore.
Reviewer of International Journal – Journal of King Saud University, Elsevier