ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE OF INDIA
THE TWELFTH BIENNIAL CONFERENCE
(FEBRUARY 22-24, 2017)
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Twelfth Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship testifies to the institute's pursuit of excellence and clear contribution to entrepreneurship education, training, research and institution building within India and internationally. Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) derives much satisfaction in assisting and building entrepreneurship development institutes in countries namely, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam. Based on the successful establishment of these institutes, EDII has been further assigned by Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India to help build and mentor entrepreneurship development institutes in five countries of the African Region and Uzbekistan.
As India's preeminent institute of entrepreneurship education and research, EDII invites researchers, educators and practitioners in the field of entrepreneurship to participate in and contribute to the Twelfth Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship to be held during February 22-24, 2017 at EDII, Ahmedabad.
In keeping with eleven biennial conferences over the past 22 years, the Twelfth Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship continues to be an established forum for researchers, educators and practitioners to share their ideas and research results with other researchers and thinkers in the field, exchange feedback and hone their own research pursuits. Whereas researchers are invited to contribute papers and reports that bear upon and enfold the field of entrepreneurship theory and practice, some indicative themes are:
- Entrepreneurship: Perspectives & Practices
- Entrepreneurship Education and Pedagogy
- Trans Indian Entrepreneurship
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship in the SME Sector
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship
- Trans-generational Entrepreneurship (Family Business)
- Start-ups, Incubators, Accelerators
- Social Entrepreneurship & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Women's Entrepreneurship
- Sectoral Entrepreneurship (e.g.)
- Digital Entrepreneurship
- Green Entrepreneurship
- Tourism Entrepreneurship, etc.
Contributors may e-mail their submissions and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An Abstract (about 200 words) should be submitted through email by November 18, 2016.
- An electronic version (MS Word) of the full paper should be submitted by December 16, 2016. Full papers (less than 4000 words, typed double space) must adhere to formatting and referencing guidelines of academic/ professional journals.
- Acceptance decisions on papers will be made by January 6, 2017.
- A fee of Rs. 2,500/- (US$ 75 for international delegates) is payable by authors and delegates. The fee includes conference kit, conference proceedings and on-campus room & board for three days, Fee is to be paid before January 31, 2017 through EDII payment gateway.
- Registration fee may be waived for Ph.D./FPM scholars, not in employment, and not supported by their institutes/universities.
Silver Jubilee Celebration of The Journal of Entrepreneurship
The Journal of Entrepreneurship will be completing 25 years of its publication by the end of 2016. EDII will be scheduling a special session to celebrate the Silver Jubilee of the JoE's journey.
Cell: 098982 94400
Cell: 093270 45345
Cell: 093270 21491