Fellow Programme in Management
Relevant knowledge and research skills are important to propagate academic streams. Entrepreneurship, which is gaining pace and acceptance as an educational discipline, can witness mammoth progress with creative scholars and researchers working in the area. In order to, therefore, create outstanding scholars and researchers in entrepreneurship, EDII designed, and has been offering for the last ____ years, the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM). FPM is a 4-year residential curriculum designed to create creative scholars and teachers in entrepreneurship. The aim of the programme is to provide momentum to entrepreneurial study and also fill the gaps in the availability of entrepreneurship faculty and researchers in higher learning institutions and colleges. This cadre of trained researchers can serve in multiple fields such as; academics, industries and as counsellors.
The Year 2019-20:
- Two students from the first batch (2014-18) graduated at the 20th Convocation held on 2nd June, 2019.
- Batch (2015-19) comprised four students. One student successfully defended his FPM Thesis Seminar while one submitted his Thesis for evaluation. Two students are involved in Thesis writing.
- Batch (2016-20) comprises three students. All three students have submitted their Thesis, of which one cleared the process of evaluation, while the other two are in process. Reports from the examiners, both Indian and outside experts have been received and two students are working on the reviews provided by examiners. Students have also presented papers at Conferences and submitted for publication in Journals. The Viva-Voce of one student has been completed.
- Batch (2017-21) comprises four Out of these three students submitted their FPM Thesis proposals and are now involved in data collection and are engaged in presenting their papers in Journals and Conferences.
- Batch (2018-22) comprises four students. All four students are involved in Major-Minor courses as well as Method courses and are attending conferences.
- Batch (2019-23) comprises three students. Three students are involved in first year compulsory courses, and are attending conferences.
Subhendu Kumar Mishra, student of the Fellow Programme in Management (2015-19 batch) cleared the Viva-Voce & Thesis defence on 9th March 2020. His FPM Thesis is on “Career Pursuits of the Younger Generation in Family Businesses- Role of Family Social Capital”. He completed his FPM under the Dr. Sunil Shukla, Director General of the Institute, as his guide.