Assistant Professor (Grade-I)
LL.M. (Labour Law);
PGD -Plastics Processing Technology; Business Management;Rural Development
Areas of Specialization
- Entrepreneurship Concept, Process and Practice
- Business Opportunity Identification and Selection
- Business Plan and Business Crisis,
- New Enterprise Creation and Livelihood
- Human Resource Development in Entrepreneurship
Associate Professor and In-Charge-Western Regional Office
- Project UDAYA: An important project to promote entrepreneurship among women from SC/ST and weaker sections in Pune & Raigad districts (Maharashtra).
- Women Entrepreneurship Promotion Project: To sensitize and trained women to set-up their enterprise, a project has been implemented in entire Gujarat State.
- DST-NIMAT Project: A mega national project to train, facilitate and link Science & Technology educated youth with better opportunity through New Enterprise Creation Programmes.
- Food Processing Industries Project (National Project): To promote food-processing industries through Entrepreneurship Development Programme in entire country
- Promoting Entrepreneurship amongst Individuals and Self-Help Groups from weaker sections: The basic objective of the project is to develop entrepreneurial capacity and business resources among SC/ST, Weaker Sections people and SHG members for sustainable income through enterprise creation
- EU-PERKS Project: Economic Rehabilitation of people in Earthquake affected area – Kutchch and Saurashtra (State Level Project)
- Urban Poverty Alleviation Project (National Project): To train urban poor people for sustainable self-employment activity in major cities of country
- Projects on Entrepreneurial Capability Development of SC/ST Community People
Dr. Prakash Solanki specialises in conducting programmes for New Enterprise Creation and Capacity Building of development organisations and holds 22 years of experience in the field of entrepreneurship development through implementation of different Entrepreneurship Development activity models. Has expertise in entrepreneurship concept, process and practice, business opportunity guidance, business plan and enterprise creation process. He is teacher/trainer in the field of conducting national and international programmes. Presently implementing important projects to promote entrepreneurship among women in Maharashtra sponsored by TATA Communications Ltd. and in Gujarat sponsored by GWEDC, Govt. of Gujarat. Also involved in capacity building & entrepreneurship development programmes organized for SC / ST youth.