Associate Professor and In-Charge,
Dept.of Policy Advocacy,Knowledge & Research
Areas of Specialization
- Entrepreneurship Research and Policy Formulation
- Impact Assessment and Diagnostic Research
- Entrepreneurship Education
- Disadvantaged Entrepreneurship Development
- Planning for New Venture
Amit Kumar Dwivedi
Associate Professor and In-Charge-Dept.of Policy Advocacy,Knowledge & Research
- Accounting and Finance
- Family Business Management
- New Venture Planning
- Management and Cost Accounting
- Entrepreneurship Education and Research
- Centre for Empowerment of the Differently Abled (CEDA), sponsored by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department and Gujarat State Handicapped (Divyang) Finance and Development Corporation. The Centre is hosted at EDII campus. (December 2020 onwards)
- Research project on evaluation of RKVY PPPIAD project on “PPPIAD for Groundnut farmers in Saurashtra Region of Gujarat Year 2021-22” sponsored by Directorate of Agriculture, Government of Gujarat (October 2021 to January 2022)
- Research project on evaluation of “Storage Unit of Agriculture Crop Production and Storage Unit of Agriculture Crop Produce (2018-19 and 2019-20)” sponsored by Directorate of Agriculture, Government of Gujarat (November 2021 to January 2022)
- Research project on “Impact Assessment Study of Direct Reform Assistance (DRA) Provided to Khadi Institutions (KIs) and Scope of Further Assistance to other Non-DRA KIs” sponsored by KVIC, Ministry of MSME, Government of India (July 2021 to November 2021)
- Research project on “Third-Party Evaluation Study of Procurement and Marketing Support Scheme (PMSS) of Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India”, sponsored by Office of DC-MSME, Ministry of MSME, Government of India (Dec. 2020 to March 2021)
- Research project on evaluation of RKVY PPPIAD project on “PPPIAD for Groundnut farmers in Saurashtra Region of Gujarat Year 2020-21” sponsored by Directorate of Agriculture, Government of Gujarat (Jan. 2021 to March 2021)
- Research project on impact evaluation of the RKVY Scheme on “To Increase the Productivity of Paddy by providing Hybrid Paddy Seed and Other Agro Inputs in Tapi District” sponsored by Directorate of Agriculture, Government of Gujarat (Dec. 2020 to March 2021)
Dr. Amit Kumar Dwivedi has over 16 years of teaching and research experience. He is a National Team Member of Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) India. Dr. Dwivedi is also one of the co-authors of GEM India Report 2014, 2015, 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19, 2019-20 and 2020-21. He has participated in a training of trainers program on ‘Business Simulation Teaching’, held at ILS, University of Tennessee, USA. Dr. Dwivedi has presented his research in conferences in China and Malaysia. Currently he is Associate Professor at EDII-Ahmedabad.
7 National Reports
3 Edited Books
3 Reference Books
1 Text Book
19 Research Papers [Peer Reviewed]
11 Book Reviews
- British Academy of Management-2021 Conference, (Online), August 31st to September 3rd 2021.
- Fourteenth Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship, EDII, Ahmedabad, Feb.25-27, 2021.
- 2nd ICEFB conference at IIT Bombay, January 9-11 2020.
- Indian SME's in ICMC 2020 at MICA Ahmedabad, January 9, 2020.
- 7th PANIIM, IIM Rohtak, December 12-14, 2019 .
- GLOGIFT19 conference at IIT Roorkee, December 2019.
- 13th Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship, EDII, Ahmedabad, Feb.20-22, 2019.
- 7th Asian Invitation Conference on Family Business, INDIAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS (ISB), Hyderabad, Feb. 1-3, 2019.
- 7th International Conference on Research into Design, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE (IISc), Bengaluru, January 9-11, 2019.
- Academy of Management Specialised Conference, TEL AVIV, ISRAEL, Dec. 17-19, 2018.
- Sixth PAN IIM World Management Conference, India Institute of Management-Bengaluru, Dec. 13-15, 2018.
- PAN-IIT International Management Conference, Indian Institute of Technology- Roorkee, Nov 30-Dec 2, 2018.
- First International Conference on Innovation Studies, held at Tsinghua University, Beijing, CHINA, June 25- 26th 2016
- Global Entrepreneurship Monitor, India Team.
- Society for Entrepreneurship Educators