Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Venture Development (PGDM-IEV)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Venture Development (IEV) is an AICTE approved two years’ full-time programme which provides necessary knowledge and skills for development of ideas into sustainable business opportunities. The programme fosters technology-based innovation in business and equips students with knowledge on innovative leadership, financial skills for entrepreneurs, ways to navigate through the complexities of innovation and entrepreneurship, business innovation planning, and creating and marketing new products. Students also understand how to initiate, develop, manage and exploit innovations, in addition to learning about the ways of raising capital.
- Enable students to acquire application-oriented skills through an outcome-oriented curriculum designed to connect the theory of innovation and entrepreneurship with practice.
- Facilitate learning on management of innovations, entrepreneurship and venture development from foundation to advanced stages.
- Empower students to apply their entrepreneurial skills in real life situations, validate ideas, build innovations, test markets and build a successful venture.
- Core and elective courses, skill certification, capstone projects, and action learning segments.
- Business fundamentals
- Innovation & technology commercialization
- Experiential learning through technology-based incubator
- Training & exposure through industry mentors, top investors & entrepreneurs
- Grant & investment exposure
The first term is focused on the ideation process. The second term encompasses concepts on business foundation process and the third term aids in the process of business model development. The students are imparted learning on the basics of new venture development by means of concept-based action learning modules.
The program has been designed in a way that all the subjects fall within one of the following four core elements - Entrepreneurship, Venture Fundamentals, Startup & Innovation and Project. The minimum total amount of credits that are required to be allocated to compulsory subjects should be 104.0 as per AICTE guidelines. The course architecture (visit www.ediindia.ac.in for further details) is in accordance with the guidelines with total compulsory course credit of 105.0 and total optional course credit of 54.0.
- Graduation (any discipline from a recognized university) with aggregate 50% minimum marks along with the management test score (CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/C- MAT). Final year graduates can also apply for this programme.
- This programme is designed to educate start-ups and aspiring entrepreneurs to get their business ideas and new ventures to the next level through structured learning.
- Candidates have to apply online to EDII by visiting our website: www.ediindia.ac.in
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in different components of tests are called for Personal Interview. The Interview is conducted at various centres across the country. The Institute reserves the right to drop or add any applications / interview centers.
Centre for Advancing & Launching Enterprises (CrAdLE), a Technology Business Incubator, hosted by EDII, is catalysed and supported by the National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board, DST, Govt. of India. Eligible students can work on their business ideas individually or in teams in the co-working space at CrAdLE and interact with various industry experts and government officials, banks and financial agencies, to convert their ideas into a viable venture