Open Learning Programme in Entrepreneurship
The year-long open distance learning programme of EDII provides aspiring entrepreneurs with the requisite expertise and skills to prepare and launch their ventures successfully. The nature of the programme ensures that aspirants learn at their pace and place. The curriculum focuses on ‘New Enterprise Creation and Management’ through distance learning and personal consultation and encourages knowledge and decisions on the formation of a new enterprise and on productive sustenance of the enterprise. The programme offers opportunities for prospective graduates to build jobs instead of finding employment.
The methodology of the course includes; self-instructional study material, assignments, personal counseling through experts, professional counselors and two contact sessions during the course.
At a glance
This course is one year .
+91 – 98255 28918
- Develops motivation, reinforces entrepreneurial traits and the spirit of enterprise.
- Facilitates decision making process for setting-up of a new enterprise.
- Facilitates successful and profitable operation of the enterprise.
Duration and Medium of Instruction
The duration of the course is one year. The medium of instruction is English.
The programme has the following salient features:
- Flexibility in terms of enrolment
- Skill & Knowledge Building Programmes through two Contact Sessions
- One-to-one counseling throughout the course by 'expert counselors' and EDII faculty members
- Web-based software (MIS) for monitoring the progress, sharing resources, conducting quizzes and assessment
- Access to library resources
The contact sessions focus on developing entrepreneurial motivation, business opportunity guidance, market research & survey, preparation of detailed project report, project appraisal system of banks & financial institutions and interactions with successful entrepreneurs.
The Course begins in the months of January, April, July & October, every year.
Learners have an opportunity to enroll in any one of the batches.
Degree/Diploma holders in any discipline and those who are in the final year of their degree, are eligible to join the course. As the basic objective of the course is to provide an indepth insight into the subject of entrepreneurship to those who have a strong desire to set-up his/her own enterprise.
Learners will return to their family business with new ideas, action plans, and tools to help their business grow and succeed into the next generation and beyond.
On course completion you will be awarded with our course completion certificate.