The Journal of Entrepreneurship Announces Special Issue on
Entrepreneurship and the Craft of Teaching
The Journal of Entrepreneurship (https://journals.sagepub.com/home/joe) is a tri-annual publication published with Sage Publications (ISSN: 0971 3557). Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), (www.ediindia.org) Bhat, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, reserves all copyrights. The Journal of Entrepreneurship is a multi disciplinary forum for publishing articles, research and discussion of issues that bear on and enfold the field of entrepreneurship. The Journal of Entrepreneurship is abstracted / Indexed in all data basis. The journal is peer-reviewed. The 31st volume of the Journal of Entrepreneurship was released in March 2022.
The Journal of Entrepreneurship announces Special Issue on Entrepreneurship and the Craft of Teaching. The Guest Editor of the Special issue is Prof. Raymond Smilor, Emeritus Professor, Neeley School of Business, Texas Christian University, USA. The articles will emphasize tools, techniques and approach to enhance teaching effectiveness, create more innovative classrooms, and advance the field of entrepreneurship.
The special issue contains the following research outcome from leading entrepreneurship professors and dignitaries:
- Re-Thinking Content : Teaching Students About Entrepreneurship Versus How to Be an Entrepreneur – Michael H. Morris
- The Creative Classroom – Ray Smilor
- Teaching Opportunity Recognition : Meeting the Challenges of Message, Method and Measurement – Rebecca J. White and Giles T. Hertz
- Novel and Creative Ways to Use Case Studies to Teach Entrepreneurship – Greg Fisher
- How to Use Simulation Games in the Classroom – Ernest R. Cadotte
- Creating Student – Centered Experiences : Using Design Thinking to Create Student Engagement – Stacy Landreth Grau and Tracey Rocket
- Entrepreneurship Teaching in India and the Region – Sunil Shukla, Amit Kumar Dwivedi and Satya Ranjan Acharya
To book your copy or enquiries, please contact
The Journal of Entrepreneurship at EDII
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Editor : Prof. Raymond Smilor, Emeritus Professor, Neeley School of Business, Texas
Christian University, USA. www.raysmilor.com
As an author, public speaker, investor, consultant, and teacher, Dr. Raymond Smilor is an internationally recognized expert in entrepreneurship. He is Emeritus Professor of Professional Practice in Management, Entrepreneurship and Leadership at the Neeley School of Business at Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas. He was vice president of the Kauffman Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership at the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation in Kansas City, Missouri, from its startup in 1992 through 2000, helped to build one of the most prominent organizations promoting entrepreneurship in the United States.