Facilitating for undertaking projects for economic and entrepreneurial transformations
- Partnering and collaborating with government and corporates to implement innovation-led projects for inclusive growth.
- Institutionalizing entrepreneurship in academic and specialized institutions.
- Developing and enhancing skills of potential/existing entrepreneurs in emerging sectors such as agriculture, food processing, handlooms, tourism, etc.
- Designing and implementing programmes to ensure a higher incidence of entrepreneurship among disadvantaged groups, such as women, SCs/STs and the rural poor.
- Institution Building and Capacity Enhancement Programmes at national/international levels.
- Identifying & Profiling Business Opportunities.
- Training-cum-Counselling for Existing Entrepreneurs.
- Human Resource Development in SME sector.
- Facilitating Science & Technology based Innovations.
Projects - Government
Facilitating for undertaking government projects for economic and entrepreneurial transformations.
Projects - Corporate
Ensuring Sustainability and inclusive growth for communities with corporate change makers through Entrepreneurship and social impact.