Assistant Professor (Grade-I)
Areas of Specialization
- Corporate Finance
- Business Reporting
- Business Valuation
- Investment Management
- Derivatives and Financial Econometrics
Assistant Professor (Grade-I)
- Pradhan, R. P. and Tripathy, S. (2013), Banking Sector Development and Stock Market Development in India: The Causality Analysis, An Application on Computational and Financial Econometrics (Eds.), Bloomsbury Publishing India Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, pp. 315-322 (ISBN: 978-93-82951-36-0).
- Tripathy, S. and Mohanty, R. (2012), Banking and Finance Sector Crisis: Strategic Dimensions and Directions in the era of Economic Meltdown, Research in Finance (Eds.), Regal Publications, New Delhi, pp. 165- 171 (ISBN-978-81-8484-286-9).
- Tripathy, S. (2011), Subprime Fiasco: Its Impact on Job Market, Recession Hit Management (Eds.), Discovery Publishing House, New Delhi, pp. 105-119 (ISBN 978-81-8356-821-0).
- Dash, M. and Tripathy, S. (2011), Corporate Governance: Issues and Opportunities for Financial Risk Management, Recession Hit Management (Eds.), Discovery Publishing House, New Delhi, pp. 105-119 (ISBN-978-81-8356-821-0).
- Dash, M. and Tripathy, S. (2010), The Impact of Crisis on Indian Capital Market: An Empirical Investigation on Mutual Fund, Strategy of Infrastructure Finance (Eds.), Macmillan Publication, New Delhi, pp. 614-624 (ISBN: 0230-33216-1).
- Tripathy, S., Integrated Reporting: A Conceptual Framework for Corporate Reporting practices in India, (Working Paper).
- Tripathy, S., Devarapalli, S. (2020) Emerging trend set by a Start-ups on Indian Online Education System: A case of BYJU’S, Journal of Public Affairs (Wiley), 20 (4) (Scopus, ABDC indexed) (In-Press).
- Tripathy, S., Rahman, A. (2020), Leverage and firm performance: Empirical evidence from Indian food processing industry. Management Science Letters, 10 (6): 1233–1240 (Scopus; EBSCO; J-Gate indexed).
- Suman, D., Tripathy, S., Rahman, A. (2019), The Liquidity Problem: A case of Café Coffee Day Enterprise, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 11 (8): 2209- 2214 (Scopus; Pro-Quest; EBSCO; J-Gate indexed).
- Tripathy, S., Singh, S. (2018), Can Capital Structure influence the performance of the Firm? Evidence from India. Empirical Economics Letters, 17 (11): 1391-1401 (ABDC indexed).
- Tripathy, S. (2017) Debt and Profitability: Evidence from Indian Firms. International Journal of Current Research, 9 (10): 59018-59023 (UGC-CARE indexed).
- Tripathy, S., Pradhan, R.P. (2014), Banking Sector Development and Economic Growth in India. Global Business Review (Sage), 15 (4): 767-776 (Scopus; RePEc; Pro-Quest; EBSCO; ABDC indexed).
- Pradhan, R.P., Tripathy, S., Chatterjee, D., Zaki, D.B., Mukhopadhyay, B. (2014), Development of Banking Sector and Economic Growth: The ARF Experience. Decision (Springer), 41 (3): 245-259 (EBSCO, ProQuest, ABDC indexed).
- Pradhan, R.P., Tripathy, S., Pandey, S., Bele, S. (2014), Banking Sector Development and Economic Growth in ARF Countries: The Role of Stock Markets. Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies (Traylor & Francis), 7 (2): 1-22 (ProQuest, Scopus, ABDC, RePEc indexed).
- Pradhan, R.P., Khasnabis, J., Bilasa, M., Tripathy, S., Pandey, S. (2013), The Dynamics of Financial Depth and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Middle East and North African Countries. International Research Journal of Finance and Economics (Euro Journals Academic), 112 (2): 172-180 (SSCI and Scopus indexed).
- Tripathy, S., Rahman, A. (2013), Forecasting Daily Stock Volatility Using GARCH Model: A Comparison between BSE and SSE. ICFAI Journal of Applied Finance (Icfai University), 19 (4): 71-83 (Cabell’s Directory, EBSCO and Proquest indexed).
- Pradhan, R.P., Dasgupta, P., Bele, S., Tripathy, S. (2013), Banking Sector Development and Economic Growth in OECD Countries: Panel VAR Evidence. ICFAI Journal of Bank Management (Icfai University), 12 (3): 20-33 (Cabell’s, EBSCO, ProQuest indexed).
- Tripathy S. (2012), Financial Inclusion: A Key for the Sustained Growth of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. Zenith International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research (Zenith Publication), 2(9): 119-125 (Cabell's; Ulrich’s, ProQuest, UGC indexed).
- Independent or Interdependent effect between Stock Price and Volume: Evidence from Indian Stock Market (2015). International Conference on Multidisciplinary in Management, National Institute of Development Administration, Bangkok, October 30-31, 2015 (ISBN: 978-974-231-888-8).
- The Dynamic Relationship on Financial Depth, Openness and Economic Growth in MENA Region: An Application of Panel VAR Modelling (2013). India Accounting and Finance Conference, Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, September 09-11, 2013.
- Finance-Social Development and Economic Growth: The Panel VAR Application (2013). 3rd IIMA International Conference on Advanced Data Analysis, Business Analytics and Intelligence, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, April 13-14, 2013.
- Stock Market Development, Banking Sector Development and Economic Growth: The Causal Nexus in India (2012). Indian Finance Conference, Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta, December 19-21, 2012.
- Stock Market Volatility in International and Indian stock exchanges (2010). International Conference on Infrastructure Finance, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, June 03-05, 2010.
- Acquisition- A Prospective Opportunities & Challenges: With special reference to 10E (2009). Conference on Global competition and competitiveness of Indian Corporate, Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode, May 21-23, 2009.
- Financial Efficiency of Indian Private Banks: A Non- Parametric Model (2009). International Seminar, Indian Education Society, Mumbai, April 25-26, 2009.
- Forecasting Financial Market Prices: With Refers to Stock Market (2008). International Conference on Forecasting Financial Markets in India, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, December 29-31, 2008.
- Life Member, All India Management Association (LM-201911152);
- Life Member, National Science Congress (L38169);
- Life Member, Orissa Commerce Association (618)