Dr. Mathew John
Assistant Professor (Grade-I)
MA (Social Work) ,
PhD (Social Sciences)
Areas of Specialization
- Labour Welfare & Personnel Management
- Entrepreneurship promotion
- Livelihood promotion
- Capacity building
Assistant Professor (Grade-I)
- Capacity Building
- Training of Trainers
- Faculty Development
- SHG formation & Nurturing
- Market & Market Survey
- Enterprise Management
- Entrepreneurial Motivation Training
- Soft Skill/Life skill training
- TESDP’s (Tourism based Entrepreneurship Skill Development) sponsored by Madhya Pradesh tourism Board (MPTB)
- CNO (Chief Nodal Officer) for Hand Made in India project Maheshwar, MP sponsored by HSBC
- Faculty Development Programmes in Entrepreneurship for NSTEDB, Department of Science & Technology (DST) Govt of India.
- Entrepreneurship Development Programmes for NSTEDB, Department of Science & Technology (DST) Govt of India.
- Trainer of Trainers (TOT) on Finishing School Skills. Induction training for the instructors of all the ITIs of Meghalaya. Govt of Meghalaya
- Training of Trainers: Indian Coast Guard Trainers of Kochi & Vishakhapatnam, Indian Coast Guard.
- Capacity Building Training Program under PPP mode for the Principals & Sr. Faculty of ITIs of 12 states including NE states. Sponsored by DGE&T Govt. of India.
- One day Orientation Workshop for the Principal, Sr. Instructors of ITIs and Industry Chairman/Members at Kolkata, Bilaspur, Raipur and Jaipur
- Capacity Building/Training Programme for the Faculty Members of University Engineering college and Sr. Management staff of University of Dire-Dawa, Ethiopia organized by CRISP India and Target Soft – ware solutions, Dire – Dawa, Ethiopia.
Has over 35 years of experience in the field of Entrepreneurship Development, Livelihood, Research, Training & Development
He has expertise in conceptualising new business opportunities , Skill Development, Faculty development, Training of Trainers, SHG formation and nurturing, Research study & analysis related to slum & rural masses, Livelihood options, Market networking etc. for NGO’s , Interacting and communicating with National/International development agencies for customized training programs and other development schemes ,Training/Capacity Building, Designing training modules/curriculum for various development programs. Conceptualizing and designing of Training manual/material viz Audio-visual presentations, flip chart, skit production and display, conducting surveys/study, analysis & report of various development projects & suggesting measures for development, Prepare strategy for Implementation, Monitoring, Evaluation and Documentation of projects. Value Chain Analysis, developing market linkage for the developed micro enterprises & strengthen them for profitability
He is an Accredited Trainer from Entrepreneurship Development: EDII (Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India) Ahmadabad, India.
Has Successfully completed Workshop and certified on Soft Skills organized by Grey Cells (HRD, Training and Placement Consultants), Mumbai, India He is a Certified Basic Level Facilitator, Course: IETS (Facilitator Appreciation, Competency Evaluation and Training I-FACET) Program by IL&FS/ Education. Mumbai and a Master Trainer BMO management, NI-MSME (National Institute for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) Hyderabad
Life Member of .NAPSWI (National Association for Professional Social Worker in India)
- A course on Hospital and Health Administration at New Delhi organized by Indian Society of Health Administrators, Bangalore
- Training of Health Workers supported by Christian Medical Association of India (CMAI) at Mysore
- MPM (Multi-Purpose Mechanics) Training and Implementation strategy formulation by Department of Science & Technology Government of India at New Delhi and by JNSTEP, Bombay
- Training on Communication and Creativity skills by ASEED, New Delhi at Mussorie.
- Effective Implementation Strategy formulation in Rural Industries Programme sponsored by SIDBI/ APITCO, Hyderabad
- Self-employment and social development through mass media communication by DEIS at Pune
Attended and Coordinated 09 days International Faculty Development Program on Leading towards Excellence in Teaching, Training and Facilitation Techniques. Organized by CRISP, India & HR Ware U.A.E. at Bhopal and Bangkok, Thailand.