Enterprising individuals are all about a winning attitude, skills and knowledge that drive them towards higher–order achievements. An entrepreneurship teacher and an institute devoted to wide spreading the beliefs, awareness and traits associated with the discipline can play the role of torch bearers. EDII has been playing a critical role in establishing a strong base for entrepreneurship education through various outcome based interventions and endeavours.
To Augment the supply of new entrepreneurs through
- Industry relevant approved academic courses
- Programmes to build ecosystem in entrepreneurship education
- Curriculum development on entrepreneurship showcasing innovations
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), MHRD, Govt. of India -approved, Doctoral level Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) with focus on Entrepreneurship.
- Two-year, AICTE-approved Post-Graduate Diploma Programmes in (i) Business Entrepreneurship & (ii) Development Studies.
- Distance Education Bureau, UGC approved, Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Business Management.
- Capacity Building of Educational Institutions to promote Entrepreneurship.
- National Summer Camps on Inculcating Entrepreneurial Spirit among Children & Youth