A three-year (10+2+3) University Degree in any discipline or a four year (10+2+4) Engineering/Technology/Medicine/Other, recognized by the UGC/AIU/AICTE are eligible for Post-Graduation, with not less than 50% overall aggregate marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to the reserved category, as per norms).
The eligibility criteria includes graduation (any discipline from a recognized university) with aggregate 50% minimum along with the management test score (CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/C- MAT). The final year graduates also can apply for this programme.
A Bachelor's degree (in keeping with the 10+2+3 system) with minimum 50% marks, or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply
The international student must have completed all examinations related to the qualifying (graduate) degree with a minimum of overall 50% marks and should also have a valid GMAT score.
1.Candidates have to apply online to EDI: APPLY NOW
2. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in different components of Tests will be called for Personal Interview. The Interview will be conducted at various centers across the country.
Due to the current pandemic situation all interviews are being conducted online.
3. Note: The Institute reserves the right to drop or add any applications / interview centers.
Dates & Deadlines
Last date of Cancellation of Admission with full refund of fees subtracting Rs 1000 /-
10 August, 2020
The academic session for PGDM-E 2020-22
17 August, 2020
Important Announcement PGDM-E 2020-22, as per recent AICTE Guidelines
The entire world is passing through an unprecedented situation due to the outbreak of Noval Carona Virus Infection. In compliance with the directive of the Central & State Government, EDII has taken essential measures to contain the spread of infection. In view of this scenario and recently updated guidelines of AICTE please make a note of the following points
- The session for the new students will begin from 17 August 2020 and the Academic year will end in July,2022
- Classroom teaching on campus will begin only once the Government gives us permission for the same.
- We may offer provisional admission to the students of PGDM-E, 2020-2022 and they may be asked to submit the proof of successful completion of graduation with the stipulated percentage latest by 31st December 2020. Failing to adhere to this, admission of such a candidate will be cancelled and refund of tuition fee will be made on a pro-rata basis as per our norms.