Invites applications for the following posts
- Faculty positions in the areas of OB/HRM/Development Studies/Economics/Entrepreneurship Development/Finance & Accounts/ Marketing. Ph.D Degree holders in the relevant field with minimum 5 years of experience in teaching, training and research can apply.
- Programme Promotion Executive: Candidates with MBA/PGDM (Marketing) with 1-2 year experience. Will be responsible for promoting programme through various media, coordinating visits of students, industry/entrepreneur interaction. Salary Rs.15000-25000, depending up on qualification & experience.
- Placement Co-Ordinator: Candidates with MBA/PGDM (Marketing/HR) with 1-2 year experience. Will be responsible for summer and final placements of students. Salary Rs.15000-25000, depending up on qualification & experience.
- Academic/Research Fellow: 1st class Master degree holders in Finance/Marketing with teaching & research experience. Will be responsible for coordinating with students for preparing project reports and interaction with banks and financial institutions. Salary Rs.20000-30000, depending up on qualification & experience.
- Admn. Assistant: Graduates in any discipline. Minimum one year experience. Must be fluent in English and with adequate knowledge of computer
- Project Assistant: Graduates in any discipline with one year experience.
- Secretary: Graduates in any discipline with typing/shorthand speed of 40/80 w.p.m. Knowledge of computer mandatory.
Appointments on contractual basis (Sr.No.2-7). Mail your CV within 7 days to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Institute invites applications from experienced and committed academicians & professionals from disciplines such as Economics, Management, Agri-business, social work, etc. Candidates with 1st class MBA/Ph.D preferably in relevant field can apply. The incumbent is responsible for providing technical support/ strategic perspective to missions/programs undertaken by the Institute, proposal development, programme promotion, faculty support, documentation etc. S/he should possess excellent oral & written communication skills in English/Hindi. The current requirement is for Institute's north regional office activities coordinated from Lucknow, but the selected faculty can be transferred/posted to any location in the country, if required by the Institute. Appointment will be on contract basis. CV can be sent at email@example.com within 10 days of this advertisement.
Invites applications for Faculty Positions
Incumbent should have 1st class MBA/Ph.D preferably possessing with 5 to 7 years of experience in Entrepreneurship Training/Teaching, Networking, Liaisoning with SMEs, Govt. Agencies, R&D institutions, Documentation. Must possess excellent oral & written communication skills in English. Fresh Post Graduates pursuing M.Phil/Ph.D may also apply.
The current requirement is for Institute's NER projects coordinated from Guwahati regional office, but the selected faculty can be transferred/posted to any location in the country, if required by the Institute. Appointment will be on contract basis.
Remuneration: As per the IIMs/IITs/UGC norms.
Forward resume within 7 days of this advertisement, stating the time required for joining and expected salary, to :
Dy. CAO, EDI, P.O. Bhat-382428, Dist. Gandhinagar, Gujarat or E-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
EDI is on look out for a hardcore experienced Mechanical Engineer for services in clusters. The distinguished faculties should be Graduate/Post Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with an experience of more than 15 years of in manufacturing organisations.
The specific experience include:.
- Design of machines with appropriate tolerance analysis
- Material selection, heat treatment, metallurgy and surface engineering
- Casting, forging & fabrication
- Machining processes
- Energy conservation and minimising environmental pollution
For more details, please send your complete profile at email@example.com
Invites applications for the following positions
Library Trainee (2 Posts)
- Master Degree in Library Science & Information Science
Mail your CV within 7 days at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work in shift duties till late night and on weekends (Saturday & Sunday).
- Knowledge in Koha and DSpace is preferable.
RECRUITMENT OF RESEARCH ASSOCIATE ON CONTRACT
The applicant must be Post Graduate in Economics/Business Management/Doctoral Research/Commerce with 2 to 3 years of experience. Must be proficient in computer operations with excellent command over verbal and written English communication.
Interested candidates may email resume within 7 days to Dy. CAO, EDI at email@example.com
RECRUITMENT OF PROGRAMME PROMOTION EXECUTIVE
The applicant must be MBA – Marketing having exposure in Programme Promotion and Social Media Marketing. Must be proficient in computer operations with exceptional command over verbal and written English communication.
Remuneration will be based on qualification and experience.
Forward resume within 10 days to Dy. CAO, EDI, P.O. Bhat 382428, Dist. Gandhinagar, Gujarat or E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org